Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Food Chemistry Experiments
This free, downloadable 60-page booklet contains seven basic food science experiments designed for middle and high school students. Includes teacher/student activity guides.
Download the Food Chemistry Experiments pdf using the link below.
File, Map, or Graphic
Institute of Food Technologies, Purdue Research Foundation
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Blue's the Clue: Souring Milk for Science (Grades 6-8)
- Blue's the Clue: Souring Milk for Science (Grades 9-12)
- Honey as a Biomolecule
- Milk: The Scoop on Chemical and Physical Changes
- Lactose Lab: Some Don't Like it Sweet
- Cheesemaking: A Science, an Art, and a Craft
- Enzymes and Bacteria are Whey Cool!
- Science You Can Eat
- A Closer Look at Fats (Grades 6-8)