Help Grow American Agriculture Literacy
When you donate to National Agriculture in the Classroom, you help make the next generation of young people agriculturally literate. We use agriculture every day. Whether it's the food we eat, the clothes we wear, the sheets we sleep on, the medicines we use, or the homes we live in, agriculture is key to our survival. The American family spends less than 10 percent of its total income on food, the lowest in the world, yet most students have no idea about the resources and processes involved in getting their food from farm to fork. A bountiful agriculture makes it possible for us to have leisure time, or concentrate on other activities such as medical research, space travel, computer technology, art, music, literature, philosophy, and recreation. Simply put, agriculture affects our quality of life and our environment. Thank you for your generous contribution. It will help us grow the number of students we educate beyond the 5 million we're already reaching.
To learn more about the National Agriculture in the Classroom Organization, read our annual report.
National Agriculture in the Classroom is a 501(c)(3) charitable foundation under Internal Revenue Service (IRS) code, which allows donors and sponsors to treat their contribution as a tax-deductible charitable contribution. Its IRS Tax ID number is 31-1649895.
Thank you to our Sponsors and Supporters
Barn Raiser Sponsors
Ranch Hand Sponsors
- 2445 Organics
- Agricultural Education Services & Technology, Inc.
- American Agri-Women
- Cabot Creamery
- CropLife America
- Dairy Council of Florida
- Dairy Excellence Foundation
- Dive4Ag at Oregon State University
- Florida 4-H
- Florida Aquaculture Association
- Florida Beef Council
- Florida Citrus Mutual
- Florida Forestry Association
- Florida Peanut Producers Association
- Florida Strawberry Growers Association
- Iowa Farm Bureau Federation
- Lake County Farm Bureau
- National Grange
- Native American Agriculture Fund
- North American Equipment Dealers Association
- Nutrients for Life Foundation
- READERS TO EATERS
- The Sugar Association, Inc.
- USDA Food and Nutrition Service - Farm to School Program
- Vermeer Corporation
- Wedgworth's Inc