Nutrition Ag Mag
The Nutrition Ag Mag is an agricultural magazine for students. This issue focuses on nutrition with segments highlighting physical fitness, career options, making healthy dietary choices, and how to read a food label. The entire publication can be viewed online.
This Ag Mag has been provided by the IAA Foundation with support from Illinois Agriculture in the Classroom and Farm Credit.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Luscious Leaves
- Walnuts: Naturally Nutritious
- Nutrition Across the Lifespan
- Fortified for Health
- What's On The Nutrition Facts Label?
- Energy Bar Exploration
- Introducing the Nutrition Facts Label
- Nutrients to Get More Of (Grades 6-8)
- A Closer Look at Fats (Grades 6-8)
- Nutrients to Get Less Of (Grades 9-12)