Eggs 101: An Egg's Journey from the Farm to Our Tables
Designed for the classroom, this collection of short videos showcases an egg’s journey from the hen house to our plates. This flexible series includes seven videos that give an in-depth explanation of an egg’s journey; from the barn experience to environmental management and from the egg itself to the homes of families nationwide.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Eggs on the Menu
- FoodMASTER: Eggs
- FoodMASTER Middle: Eggs
- Hatching Science with Classroom Chicks (Grades 3-5)
- Inside the Egg, Hatching Chicks (Grades 3-5)
- Be a DetEGGtive!
- Eggs in the World of Food Choices
- Eggology (Grades 3-5)
- Eggs: From Hen to Home (Grades K-2)
- From Chicken Little to Chicken Big (Grades 3-5)
- Eggs: Protein MVP
- Hen House Engineering (Grades 9-12)
- Photoperiod Phenomena (Grades 9-12)
- Don't Forget the Eggs!
- Eggs: From Hen to Home (Grades 3-5)
- Weighing in on Egg Labels, Supply, and Demand
- Photoperiod Phenomena (Grades 6-8)
- Hen House Engineering (Grades 6-8)