Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Quiz: Can you name a food by looking at where it comes from?
Use these 12 maps as a fun quiz to see if you and your students can identify the crop just by seeing where it is grown. These maps help establish a correlation between climate, geography, and food production.
The Washington Post
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- FoodMASTER Middle: Vegetables
- By Land, Air, or Sea
- Cruisin' for a Bruisin' Food Packaging Specialist
- The Geography of Thanksgiving Dinner (Grades 6-8)
- The Geography of Thanksgiving Dinner (Grades 9-12)
- Geography and Climate for Agricultural Landscapes (Grades 6-8)
- Where Does it Grow? The Science of Climate and Food
- Geography and Climate for Agricultural Landscapes (Grades 9-12)
- Food Systems Feed the World
- Where Does It Come From?