Fill MyPlate Game
Test your students’ understanding of nutrition with this exciting, fast-paced board game. Students take turns rolling a die, moving to different sections of the MyPlate board, and answering basic trivia about healthy eating and food science. The first to “fill their plate” with one trivia card from each section (Fruits, Grains, Vegetables, Protein, and Dairy) wins! In-game bonuses encourage students to exercise, reinforcing personal choice as an important component to a healthy lifestyle. Each gameboard comes with materials for up to five students. Available for purchase or free download. Order this game online from agclassroomstore.com.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Understanding MyPlate (Grades 6-8)
- My Healthy Plate
- Understanding MyPlate (Grades 3-5)
- What's on MyPlate?
- Fruit and Vegetable Bingo
- MyPlate, MyWin
- Grocery Store Problem Solving (Grades 3-5)
- Grocery Store Problem Solving (Grades 6-8)
- Making Half MyPlate Fruits and Vegetables
- Mastering Mindful Eating (Grades 6-8)
- Understanding MyPlate (Grades K-2)
- Mastering Mindful Eating (Grades 9-12)