What is a Fruit? What is a Vegetable? Bulletin Boards
This set of bulletin boards teaches students about the differences between fruits and vegetables and offers many examples of each. The set also includes 36 fruit and vegetable cards along with instructions for how they can be used in your classroom. Order this kit online from agclassroomstore.com.
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Edible Numbers
- Give Me Five!
- Fruits of Our Labor
- Growing Plants in Science and Literature, More Than an Empty Pot (Grades K-2)
- A "Sour" Subject
- Growing Plants in Science and Literature, More Than an Empty Pot (Grades 3-5)
- Exploring Texture in the Garden (Grades 3-5)
- Exploring Texture in the Garden (Grades K-2)
- Freshest Fruits
- Fruit and Vegetable Bingo
- The Seed Match
- FoodMASTER: Vegetables
- Eating Plants
- Plant Tops and Bottoms
- Esperanza Rising
- FoodMASTER: Fruits
- Homegrown in Your State: Fruits and Vegetables
- Backpack Garden
- Peaches: What's All the Fuzz About?
- The Chemistry of Fruits and Vegetables