Yes! I want to be an advocate of Washington agriculture and invest in agricultural literacy.
Washington Ag In the Classroom Subscriber and Donor Information
WAIC does not share subscriber or donor information with other entities. There are two situations Donor names may be listed: 1st – on the website Donor page and/or 2nd – once each year in the Spring Teacher's Guide Donor Listing. WAIC will not publish Donor names of those who provide a prior request not to be published.
Recognition is cumulative and will include everything listed above each level
- Level 1 — Up to $100+ 1 time per year listed as a supporter in the teacher guide of our Ag@School magazine
- Level 2 — $250+ plus listed as a sponsor on our website, social media and printed material acknowledgement
- Level 3 — $500+ plus a link to your website on our website
- Level 4 — $1000+ plus your logo on our website, and in Ag@School 1 time per year
- Level 5 — $2500+ plus invitation to sponsor an article within an issue of the magazine with your logo by the article
- Level 6 — $5000+ plus be featured in the career corner and company highlight in an issue of Ag@School
- Level 7 — $10,000+ plus the opportunity to have an aurasma video link in your sponsored article in Ag@School
We have editorial control over our publications but welcome input and content from our sponsors
A few statistics:
- Ag@School is published 3 times per year – Fall issue – General overview of WA agriculture, Winter issue – Technology, Spring issue – Stewardship
- Ag@School currently services over 262 educators (9175 students) within Washington
- Outreach partnerships – partnering with various partners within communities to do Ag literacy projects ranging from 3rd to 5th grade targeting 2,050 students and 82 educators
- Facilitate an agriculture day within the Northwest Natural Resource Institute in the Spokane area for 30 teachers K-12
Washington Ag In the Classroom (WAIC) is funded totally by donations from individuals, organizations and business entities interested in Agricultural Literacy.
Choose a Payment Option
To submit a donation via check, download the donation form here. Please send the form with donation to:
Washington Ag In the Classroom
975 Carpenter Road NE Suite 301
Lacey WA 98516
Or you may choose to donate by credit card via PayPal using the Donate button below.