National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
All About Eggs
Experience the miracle of baby chicks hatching and follow their development into mature hens. This 17-minute video also shows how eggs are processed after leaving the farm, including inspection, washing, drying, and packaging. Order this DVD online from agclassroomstore.com.
California Egg Commission
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Don't Forget the Eggs!
- Eggology (Grades K-2)
- Eggs in the World of Food Choices
- Eggs: From Hen to Home (Grades 3-5)
- Eggs: From Hen to Home (Grades K-2)
- Farm Animal Match
- FoodMASTER Middle: Eggs
- Hatching Science with Classroom Chicks (Grades K-2)
- Hen House Engineering
- Inside the Egg, Hatching Chicks (Grades K-2)
- My Farm Web (Grades K-2)