MyPlate is the USDA's food guidance symbol that illustrates the five food groups using the familiar image of a place setting for a meal. A wide variety of resources are provided on the associated MyPlate website.
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- FoodMASTER Middle: Energy Balance
- Understanding MyPlate (Grades 6-8)
- What's on MyPlate? (Grades 6-8)
- My Healthy Plate
- Understanding MyPlate (Grades 3-5)
- What's on MyPlate?
- MyPlate, MyWin
- Making Half MyPlate Fruits and Vegetables
- Homegrown in Your State: Fruits and Vegetables
- Understanding MyPlate (Grades K-2)