National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
Meet the Bug Chicks in this three minute video as they introduce students to several careers and jobs in the industry of agriculture. The video depicts the places and explains the type of work for each ag career while showing live footage for each individual busy at work.
Kristie Reddick & Jessica Honaker
The Bug Chicks
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Agriculture Pays
- Build it Better
- Cruisin' for a Bruisin' Food Packaging Specialist
- DNA: Expressions in Agriculture
- Food Safety Sleuths- Food Safety Specialist
- Food on the Move: Food Transportation Specialist
- From Soybeans to Car Parts
- Got Guts?
- Grow it Now, Drive it Later?
- High-Tech Food
- Milk Makin' Math
- Mix It Up! Food Scientist
- Roll of the Genes
- Significant Surroundings
National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix (2013) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.