National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
How to Extract DNA from Anything Living
Use these detailed instructions to add a DNA extraction activity to a science lesson on genetics and DNA.
Genetic Science Learning Center
University of Utah Health Sciences
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Biotechnology in Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources
- DNA: Expressions in Agriculture
- Peas in a Pod
- Rock, Paper, Scissors - Dominant and Recessive Traits
- Roll of the Genes
- Strawberry Breeding and Genetics
- Use of Biotechnology in Selecting the Right Plants
- Wheat Germ DNA
National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix (2013) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.