National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix
Search Lesson Plans & Companion Resources
DNA Learning Center
The DNA Learning Center (DNALC) is the world's first science center devoted entirely to genetics education and is an operating unit of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, an important center for molecular genetics research. The DNALC website provides links to a family of educational Internet sites that cover broad topics, including basic heredity, genetic disorders, eugenics, the discovery of the structure of DNA, DNA sequencing, cancer, and plant genetics.
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
Lessons Associated with this Resource
- Apple Genetics
- DNA: Expressions in Agriculture
- Good Taste: Honey Bee Forager Food Preference
- Inherited Traits in the Living Corn Necklace (Grades 3-5)
- Inherited Traits in the Living Corn Necklace (Grades 6-8)
- Peas in a Pod
- Rock, Paper, Scissors - Dominant and Recessive Traits
- Strawberry Breeding and Genetics
- Wheat Germ DNA
National Agricultural Literacy Curriculum Matrix (2013) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.