Ag-Knowledge - Intermediate
2. What does agriculture provide for people?
Food, fiber, and shelter
3. Which career is most related to agriculture?
4. Which of these crops are produced in the United States?
All of the above
5. Hamburger comes from which animal?
6. Which one of the main ingredients in bread is made of wheat?
7. What fabric contains a farm product?
8. One farmer produces enough food for about how many people?
9. During the past 50 years, the number of farms in the U.S. has:
Stayed about the same
10. Agriculture includes food and fiber production, processing, sales, farm equipment sales, and other areas close to farming. With that in mind, how many people out of every 100 people in the U.S. work in some phase of agriculture?